- Lead to a teacher's class blog or website.
- Lead learners to a page of selected research sites for students working on research papers.
- Lead students through a virtual scavenger hunt.
- Advertise a school performance, game or event.
- Excite and engage learners!!!
I recently found a new tool for creating a QR code called Visualead. Visualead is unique in that it allows you to create a QR code within an image or logo. An account is free and the directions are pretty simple. I tried it and created a QR code that when scanned will lead to this blog using a modified version of the Muskego-Norway Logo used for our Twitter account badge. Here is the result:
You can scan this code using any QR scanning app. The one I use most often is called QRReader. I have had pretty good success with it, but I know there are many others to try as well.
Post a Comment