- From your Google Drive click "Create"
- Select Drawing from the drop down menu.Following the steps below and the image above, work with your drawing to create a great image.
- Name your drawing for sharing and storage in Google Drive.
- The checkered canvas is your work space and although checkered, this does not show when the image is saved. This is your work space. You can click the image icon and bring in resources from your computer here.
- Use the drawing and shape tools to point out important area or to create the image you want to display.
- Use text boxes to give directions, Label items or add text features. In the Insert drop down menu you will find Word Art and tables that might be helpful within your image.
- When you are done creating your image share as you would any other Google Doc using the Share button.
- You can also download your image to your computer under the file menu if you would like to use the image in another area. Download options include saving as a jpeg or pdf.
If you want any help working with Google Drawing, let your Technology Integrators know and we would be happy to work with you!